Traditional Master Antenna Television (MATV) systems use analogue equipment for distribution of TV signals over coaxial cable and in the case of large installations, over hybrid fibre-coax (HFC) cable plant.
IP technologies have revolutionised TV channel delivery, and it’s not just service providers who are reaping the benefits. We are now providing complete solutions to our corporate customers who require TV (including Pay-TV) distribution over their existing or planned data networks in their buildings or managed residential estates.
Our IP MATV platform can operate over your corporate LAN, facility ADSL or fibre network, and provide crystal-clear pictures in standard or high definition formats. TV channels can be received using either an IP set-top box or PC running media player software.
Here are just some of the benefits provided by MATV over IP solutions:
• Single network and cabling for TV, high-speed Internet and telephone system
• Excellent picture quality and easy-to-navigate menus for all users
• High Definition channel support
• Easy Video-On-Demand integration
• Additional local channels (security, community/guest information, etc.)
• Optional EPG (Electronic Programme Guide)
• Optional PVR (Personal Video Recorder) functionality
Please let us know what your needs are and we will design a complete system to your network specifications and TV channel requirements.